Friday, January 15, 2010

Cancun

Seth, Mag, Tyler and I took a trip down to Cancun for a week. The first day was a little awkward for Seth and I because Mag and Tyler decided to act like they were in high school, but regardless we all had a lot of fun. The Mexicans were all really nice down there, even though they tried to rob us. Long story short, I got sick the morning we were suppose to go on a three our trip to the ruins. Seth was nice and took me back to the hotel. While we were laying in bed a Mexican tried to break into our hotel room. When he finally had seen us through the glass door he took off running. Seth and I were too tired to care much, but I think it was a blessing I got sick. Also that same day I finally talked Seth into letting me put pigtails into his hair, I was so excited. He looked so cute, just like a little girl with a beard.











No comments:

Post a Comment