Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Seth's worst birthday

Today we celebrated Seth's WB. I tried all day to make this a special day, but all I heard all day was how this was his "worst birthday" yet. We started the day off by seth coming home and sleeping in till 3pm regardless how hard I tried to wake him up. We he finally rolled out of bed he opened his presents. I got him the Harry Potter series, a Tool cd, a movie, and a Nintendo shirt. Then we went and bought cupcakes and met Josie, Jared, Maggie, and Tyler at the bowling alley for pizza and bowling. Josie bought Seth some bath toys to help him get motivated to take a bath (he's been a stinky boy lately) Seth won everyone in bowling and I lost of course. In the end I believe he had a little fun on his B-day, but it's probably because I told him to stop crying or he can spend his birthday alone :)

No comment

Paityn's first time bowling. she came in second place!!

Seth, Cassie, Maggie, Tyler

Seth's birthday purse

Me and the Birthday boy

1 comment:

  1. Seth's such a whiner! I glad you guys had fun! I love the blog. Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete