
Notice the size of the piece of cake...

Randi, Seth and Me

Paityn was so excited for cake
Seth's parents, Annette and Glen
Me, Mag, and Jos

Tommy, Shane, Seth, and James


My parents and me

Isn't he cute!




Isn't he cute!


Seth and I were married Feb 10, 2010. Seth picked the day because he liked how it was 2102010. The morning started out fine. Seth had to work a graveyard shift the night before, and didn't get off work until 6:00am the day we were to be married so he had to drive up from Salt Lake that morning.
About an hour before the wedding I wanted to try on my dress to see how it looked with my hair down. I asked Josie to come in and zip it up for me, as she was zipping it the zipper split down the back. She thought that if we zipped it back down, we could get it back up. Unfortunately we couldn't get it to zip back down. Jared finally yanked really hard on it and not only did it zip down the whole zipper broke. So here I am a hour before my wedding with a broken wedding dress! There was no fixing it and I had nothing else to wear. The only other clothing I brought were a pair of Pajamas and a sweatshirt and jeans for the next day.
I was starting to panic when Jos remembered her wedding dress was still in my old closet. Lucky for me it fit.
We were married at my grandmothers house in Hyrum, it was really small and simple only immediate family and close friends came. We didn't want much because we want to do something big to celebrate when we go through the temple. Which will hopefully be in a year.
I love Seth so much I am so grateful to be his wife. There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. He is so sweet and good to me. I love you Seth.
About an hour before the wedding I wanted to try on my dress to see how it looked with my hair down. I asked Josie to come in and zip it up for me, as she was zipping it the zipper split down the back. She thought that if we zipped it back down, we could get it back up. Unfortunately we couldn't get it to zip back down. Jared finally yanked really hard on it and not only did it zip down the whole zipper broke. So here I am a hour before my wedding with a broken wedding dress! There was no fixing it and I had nothing else to wear. The only other clothing I brought were a pair of Pajamas and a sweatshirt and jeans for the next day.
I was starting to panic when Jos remembered her wedding dress was still in my old closet. Lucky for me it fit.
We were married at my grandmothers house in Hyrum, it was really small and simple only immediate family and close friends came. We didn't want much because we want to do something big to celebrate when we go through the temple. Which will hopefully be in a year.
I love Seth so much I am so grateful to be his wife. There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. He is so sweet and good to me. I love you Seth.
wow, those pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you. They were VERY expensive!
ReplyDeleteI love you Seth, I can't stand to be away from you...gag!
ReplyDelete