Friday, July 9, 2010

It's a.....




We found out yesterday morning we are expecting a baby girl. I was surprised because I thought for sure we were having a boy, and Seth just kinda sat there all disappointed. He really wanted a boy so he could teach it to play baseball, but I reminded him sitting through dance recitals will be just as fun :). I'm even more excited about being pregnant now that I know what we are having, because now I can purchase cute things for her.
The doctor said she looked really healthy, even though she had a hard time doing an ultrasound since she couldn't get her to move at all. When they were trying to look at her face, she kept putting her hands up so we couldn't see her. It was cute, the lady said she was the naughty baby of the day.

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! i am so excited for you!! i want to see her when i come in december!! congrats girli!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah yeah a baby girl!!!! I am soooo excited to see her. tell seth that he can still teach her baseball. congrats cassie. now post pregnancy pics, i want to see your belly! :)

    ReplyDelete