Monday, October 18, 2010

33 weeks






My good friend Shelly from work took some pregnancy pictures of me. She did such a good job, so if you ever need a good photographer let me know. So here I am at 33 weeks! Sophie is getting so big, I feel her move so much and sometimes it even hurts. I can't breath very well these days, and I get tired really fast. I wouldn't trade it for anything though, I love feeling her move around. This Thursday we are getting an ultrasound done at the doctors and I can't wait to see her.

4 comments:

  1. you look so cute!! You're almost there!!! Seems like yesterday we found out you guys were pregnant. time flies huh? haha Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! Love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so good!! love the belly! and i love your hair and make up and vest!!!
    hang in there she will be here before you know it! Dean is already a MONTH!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Cass! I'm so excited for you! I hope all is well!! :)

    ReplyDelete