Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update
































Seth--
Seth just started another semester of school, he only has 2 more and he will graduate with his bachelors degree. I'm excited for him, but this is only the beginning. After graduation he will start applying for a masters program.
Seth was recently promoted at work to a tech lead. He has been getting so many complements about how good of a job he is doing.
Seth loves being a dad, he loves to hold sophie and talk to her. Sophie loves how animated he is, he was the first one to get her to smile. He also loves to give her whisker kisses, at first she just looked at him but now she cries. She hates them.
Other than being busy with school and work, Seth spends his time playing with Sophie and playing his X Box.

Cassie--
I just started my first semester of nursing school. So far so good! I'm still on maternity leave so I spend my days studying playing with Sophie and couponing. Besides Sophie couponing is my new love. I will NEVER pay full price for groceries again! I have managed to at least get all my grocery bills half off. And not only have I saved us lots of money, I have been really building up our food storage. It's very time consuming, but I recommend everyone do it.

Sophie--
Sophie is the best little girl in the world. We cant get enough of her. She had her 2 month check up today. She weights 10lbs 15oz!! what a fatty! She also had to get her shots :( she was so upset, she cried and cried! It made me feel so bad.
She has been smiling so much lately and has recently started cooing. I love it, it's the cutest. She sleeps through the night and when she wakes up in the morning (about 6am) she always has the biggest smile on her face.
Seth blessed her the day after Christmas. It was a beautiful blessing but she cried the whole way through it because her headband fell down on her eyes.
She is so sweet and we are so blessed to be her parents!

4 comments:

  1. I want to come over! I am going to call you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie you look so good, and of course you have the cutest baby!!!!! p.s. I want to learn how to coupon you should give me a lesson. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!!! So are you. Glad things are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby is so cute! Whenever I see Seth at work, and ask about Sophie, he whips out his cell phone and shows off the newest picture of her! It is really cute! I tried couponing, but I don't think I completely understood it. You will have to be my coach when you come back to work!

    ReplyDelete