Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Official

The stork is on it's way....

It Official!! We found out we are pregnant on March 22. When I took the pregnancy test and it turned positive I wasn't sure how I felt. I was excited and scared at the same time. I didn't tell Seth until that night because I wanted to do something cute. He worked graveyard that night, so i made him a cute little Easter basket and filled it full of baby stuff and tied my pregnancy test to the top. When he got home at 6am he made me get out of bed and take another test because he didn't believe me. When he watched it turn positive he told me to "get out of his house" then he had to lay in bed for awhile because he was so nauseous. When he recovered he started getting really excited. Now he watches my every move to make sure I don't do something to "hurt" the baby. For instance he called me at work the other day and told me I could no longer drink anything with caffine in it, and that he had dumped all the soda in the fridge down the sink and he is going to send a memo out to our fellow employees asking them to let him know if any of them see me drinking pop. Then everyday he say's "I love how fat you are getting, your butt is getting so big" It doesn't bother me yet, but I'm sure my pregnancy emotions will kick in soon and he will be in trouble.

Our due date is the end of November. So we will keep you posted.




2 comments:

  1. yay!!!!!!! i am so so so so excited for you!! better keep us posted and if you have questions i am a text away!!! love you girli!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!!! I hope you are feeling ok, it's sure an adventure. Text me again!!! I need your number!!!

    ReplyDelete