Monday, April 12, 2010

I think one of the hardest things about being pregnant are all of the things you have to smell! Everyday normal smells become some of the hardest to deal with. Lotions, perfumes, and Seth's breath seem to be the hardest for me right now. I thought working in the ER would kill me with all the awful things we have to smell in there, but it's complete opposite.
The smell of left over dinners are hard, so I sometimes have to sleep with the window open to get rid of the lingering smell. Seth has learned to turn his head the other way when he talks to me until he brushes his teeth. And I have stopped wearing all lotions and perfumes. So the last thing on my list of complaints is to get the carpet and couch cleaned. At one time, Seth had 3 dogs living at his place so the house smells like pet dander. I was going to wait until we finish paining to get the carpets cleaned, but now that I'm pregnant the smell is worse so this weekend were going to rent a carpet cleaner.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha your so funny! it gets better i promise. my sister in law couldn't stand evan's breath! it was so funny. i couldn't stand the smell of chris's head! its just odd. anyway i am glad your getting everything cleaned it will make a world of difference.....unless the cleaning smell is too strong. ha ha

    ReplyDelete