
This is how I feel....
Pregnancy is great and horrible at the same time. I'm in the "sick" stage right now, and all I want to do is sleep so I don't feel awful all day. Poor Seth has been so neglected. All he wants to do is be close to me, but all I want to do is curl up in a ball and die. I won't let him get to close to me for fear I might throw up haha. He has been so patient though. I told him we can be "in love" again in 7 months.
I'm in my 7th week right now. Smells are really starting to bother me and I have to force myself to eat so I don't get even more sick. Its crazy how smells can effect you so much, even lotions I used all the time are starting to get to me. But on the bright side, my baby should have a heart beat now and they say it's the size of a blueberry. Oh and I think it's tail should be gone pretty soon. So it should be looking more human like.
ha ha it was not to long ago...i was feeling the same way! i can't wear any smelly lotions or perfume still. i even avoid victoria secrets and ya know stores like that. crackers are still my best friend. i do feel so much better when i work out though. the nausia goes away. but i am almost 17 weeks so i think i might be out of your phase. i am sorry....its all going to be worth it! i think my son had the hick ups last night. it was so cool to hear. any who miss you and glad your doing.....well ok...as good as you can.
ReplyDeletexoxo