Saturday, August 14, 2010

Already so Spoiled

Seth picked out this cute John Deer material at the store one day when we went. He thought it was cute since I grew up on a farm. His mom helped me tie and sow it. It turned out so cute. He's a much better decorator than me. Now I cant wait till I can buy her a pair of cow girl boots.
Seth's mom also helped me make a crib blanket since they are so expensive in the stores. We spent a whole day cutting and sowing this blanket, and I think it turned out so cute. Sophie is already so spoiled. Annette (Seth's mom) has already made her 7 blankets. One of them is a boy blanket since she wasn't sure what we were having yet, but couldn't wait to start making them. Sophie will be the first grand baby on Seth's side and the 4th on my, so i think she will be a little more spoiled when she goes over to the Jones' house.

1 comment:

  1. So her name is shopie??? I love that!! so cute! love the quilts....you did a great job!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete